West Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyer Assisting with Commercial and Residential Transactions and Planning
Although California law does not require a lawyer to be present to review contracts in a real estate transaction, it is important to recognize that realtors may not be equipped or motivated to protect your financial interests. At Marc A. Bronstein, A Professional Law Corporation, you can benefit from the efforts of a 30-year attorney who is also a certified public accountant and active tax professional.
Up-Front Property Services to Protect Your Interests and Avoid Costly Litigation
Mr. Bronstein brings together extensive knowledge of estate planning, business transactions, taxation, and real estate law to deliver quality guidance and results for individuals, families and businesses. Our real estate law services include:
- Preparation, review and negotiation of purchase and sale contracts, as well as leases, for both commercial and residential real estate.
- Preparation of other real property agreements such as easements, purchase options, tenancy-in-common agreements, deeds and transfer documents.
- Handling of a wide range of property tax matters, including obtaining Proposition 13 exemptions due to property re-appraisals.
- Resolution of escrow and title matters.
- Comprehensive tax planning for gifts and sales of California real estate.
Skilled, Attentive Counsel for California Executors, Beneficiaries, Buyers and Sellers
If your California real estate transaction needs involve the death of a family member and the resulting need to liquidate property and pay beneficiaries, you can turn to our firm for sound financial guidance and protection from personal liability. We also counsel and represent many business owners as they evaluate and execute high-value commercial property transactions.
Our law firm offers flexibility and affordability across the spectrum of real estate contract preparation, review and negotiation. As your Los Angeles real estate attorney, Mr. Bronstein can coordinate the entire transaction process or work in a consulting and advisory role in collaboration with your realtor.
Request an Informative Consultation With a Versatile Santa Monica Real Estate Lawyer
To schedule a consultation focused on your real estate-related plans, questions or current challenge, please call (310) 450-7361 or contact us through the online form provided. We are committed to delivering the best possible responsiveness to our clients, and we always welcome and appreciate referrals.