Attorneys Marc A. Bronstein and Brett Wasserman develop highly beneficial tax planning strategies and innovative yet practical solutions to taxation problems.
Our law firm receives many referrals from accounting firms, financial planners, and other lawyers, as well as direct inquiries from business owners, individuals, and families. In terms of taxation concerns, we provide the following services:
- Gift tax planning and estate planning services informed by extensive tax knowledge, as well as preparation of estate, gift, and personal income tax returns.
- Comprehensive tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Franchise Tax Board and California State Board of Equalization.
Affordable & Experienced Taxation Counsel
Our principal attorney, Marc Bronstein, is a CPA with a master’s degree in taxation. He has more than 40 years of experience as a Los Angeles tax attorney and is committed to sharing his analysis and thought process with each client, clearly explaining options and addressing benefits and trade-offs in order to help them make fully informed decisions.
We strive to work with maximum efficiency and keep our services more affordable than those of larger firms offering tax counsel and representation.
Complex Tax Returns & Tax Audits
Our tax law services include preparation and filing of the proper tax returns in a range of unique situations, helping our clients ensure tax compliance and providing comprehensive, results-driven representation in IRS and California state tax audits.
Important concerns we address often include:
- What are the best strategies for minimizing my personal or business tax burden and obligations?
- What are the tax requirements and tax implications of the gift or other transaction I am considering?
- What steps can we take to minimize my own or the recipient’s tax liability for gifts that exceed annual allowable limits?
- What modifications to my estate planning documents or business structure will be necessary or beneficial?
Building Lasting Relationships Through Responsive Service & Real Results
Many of our clients turn to our firm for the handling of a specific tax challenge — such as the filing of estate tax returns — and then recognize our ability to provide valuable tax planning counsel on an ongoing, long-term basis. We often go beyond addressing a specific concern to identify and explain strategies with significant long-term financial benefits.
Get started today with a taxation consultation to discuss your needs and find out what we can accomplish for you.
Contact Marc A. Bronstein, A Professional Law Corporation for all of your tax planning legal needs by calling or filling out the contact form provided.