Skilled West Los Angeles Business Law Attorney
Do you need a proven, trustworthy adviser to guide you through all legal aspects of your business startup? Are you planning to buy or sell a California business?
Perhaps you need planning and transactional counsel for your professional practice or have important questions about working with independent contractors and other aspects of your ongoing operation.
When you hire attorney Marc A. Bronstein to address business concerns, you are not simply hiring a Los Angeles business lawyer; you also put a CPA and tax professional on your side. We work closely with each client and propose solutions with a solid grasp of the accounting and tax steps required to make them work and maximize their value.
In-Depth Knowledge of California Business Formation, Startups, Incorporation, Taxation and More
Protection from personal liability is a critical consideration for anyone starting a business. Many partners operate on a handshake basis and later recognize that a more formal structure is needed. Others want to evaluate moving homes or commercial real estate into a limited liability company (LLC), trust, or formal partnership to reduce their tax obligations.
Over 30 Years of Experience Helping Southern California Businesses
Applying more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Bronstein is well equipped to address all these and many other business formation, incorporation, transactional and operational matters such as:
- Identifying and establishing the optimum business entity for your startup company.
- Changing the legal structure as needed for a business that has evolved — from a C corporation to an S corporation, for example.
- Establishing a legally and financially sound business succession plan, whether involving family members or transfer of the business through a professionally prepared buy-sell agreement.
- Thorough preparation of sales contracts, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, license agreements and other types of business contracts.
- Preparation of employment agreements and independent contractor agreements.
Counsel From Multiple Perspectives to Protect and Advance Your Professional Interests
In these situations and a vast range of others, the complexity of your situation can be overwhelming. Mr. Bronstein’s multi-disciplined approach helps ensure coverage of all the angles, so that you can make the best possible moves based on your goals and concerns.