Do you need a proven, trustworthy adviser to guide you through all legal aspects of your business startup? Are you planning to buy or sell a California business?
Perhaps you need planning and transactional counsel for your professional practice or have important questions about working with independent contractors and other aspects of your ongoing operation.
When you hire Marc A. Bronstein, A Professional Law Corporation to address business concerns, you are not simply hiring a Los Angeles business lawyer; you also put a CPA and tax professional on your side. We work closely with each client and propose solutions with a solid grasp of the accounting and tax steps required to make them work and maximize their value.
In-Depth Knowledge of California Business Formation, Startups, Incorporation, Taxation, & More
Protection from personal liability is a critical consideration for anyone starting a business. Many partners operate on a handshake basis and later recognize that a more formal structure is needed. Others want to evaluate moving homes or commercial real estate into a limited liability company (LLC), trust, or formal partnership to reduce their tax obligations.
Over 40 Years of Experience Helping Southern California Businesses
Applying more than 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys are well equipped to address these and many other business formation, incorporation, transactional, and operational matters:
- Identifying and establishing the optimum business entity for your startup company.
- Changing the legal structure as needed for a business that has evolved — from a C corporation to an S corporation, for example.
- Establishing a legally and financially sound business succession plan, whether involving family members or transfer of the business through a professionally prepared buy-sell agreement.
- Thoroughly preparing sales contracts, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, license agreements, and other types of business contracts.
- Preparing employment agreements and independent contractor agreements.
Counsel From Multiple Perspectives to Protect & Advance Your Professional Interests
In these situations and a vast range of others, the complexity of your situation can be overwhelming. OUr multi-disciplined approach helps ensure coverage of all the angles so that you can make the best possible moves based on your goals and concerns.
Our business clients are engaged in a broad spectrum of industries and professional pursuits, and we also receive many referrals from accounting firms, financial planners, and other attorneys. To discuss your unique challenges, ideas, or opportunities, please contact us and request a consultation.