Marc A. Bronstein
Dedicated Beverly Hills Taxation Attorney Proudly Serving California Clients
Taxation can be a complex area that raises questions for many people. Fortunately, taxation attorney Marc A. Bronstein offers the clarity and sound counsel you need regarding all tax matters. He approaches the specific circumstances of each client with great thought and care, ultimately developing creative yet effective strategies to address your individual needs.
Many accounting firms, financial planners, and fellow attorneys refer our firm’s services to their clients, and we also proudly assist business owners, families, and individuals with matters such as:
- Gift tax planning and estate planning services made stronger by our extensive tax knowledge, as well as preparation of estate, gift and personal income tax returns.
- Thorough tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Franchise Tax Board and California State Board of Equalization.
Over 30 Years of Experience at a Reasonable Cost
With over three decades of experience as a taxation attorney, Mr. Bronstein has the extensive background necessary to handle all of your tax-related questions. Additionally, he is a CPA and holds a master’s degree in taxation, which allows him to clearly explain all options available to you and offer his expert guidance. Mr. Bronstein believes in collaborating with you to make sure you fully understand the decisions you are making.
Our firm takes great pride in providing you with high-quality and thoughtful services at a more affordable rate than those larger firms often charge.
Handling Tax Returns and Tax Audits With Efficiency and Ease
We offer a comprehensive list of tax services, including preparing and filing your tax returns, advising our clients on remaining tax compliant, and successfully representing our clients in IRS and California state tax audits.
We helpfully provide answers to common questions such as:
- How can I streamline my personal or business tax burden and obligations?
- What are the tax requirements and tax implications of the gift or other transaction I am interested in pursuing?
- Are there ways to reduce my own or the recipient’s tax liability for gifts that exceed annual allowable limits?
- What changes to my estate planning documents or business structure may be beneficial?
Helping Each Client Address Their Unique Needs
Most of the time, our clients seek out our help when faced with a specific question regarding taxation. However, once they have worked with us and realize we offer tangible and effective results, many individuals retain our services on a more permanent, ongoing basis. Mr. Bronstein enjoys developing long-term goals and strategies for his Beverly Hills clients and helping them to build a successful financial future.
Marc A. Bronstein, A Professional Law Corporation proudly provides clear taxation law guidance for Beverly Hills client. Call to schedule a consultation with an experienced and dedicated tax law professional.