Southern California Taxation Lawyer With More Than 30 Years of Experience
Attorney Marc A. Bronstein develops highly beneficial tax planning strategies and innovative yet practical solutions to taxation problems.
Our law firm receives many referrals from accounting firms, financial planners and other lawyers as well as direct inquiries from business owners, individuals and families, and we provide the following services:
- Gift tax planning and estate planning services informed by extensive tax knowledge, as well as preparation of estate, gift and personal income tax returns.
- Comprehensive tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Franchise Tax Board and California State Board of Equalization.
Affordable and Experienced Taxation Counsel
Mr. Bronstein, who is a CPA with a master’s degree in taxation as well as a 30-year metro Los Angeles tax attorney, is committed to sharing his analysis and thought process with each client, clearly explaining options and addressing benefits and trade offs in order to help them make fully informed decisions.
We strive to work with maximum efficiency and keep our services more affordable than those of larger firms offering tax counsel and representation.
Preparation of Complex Tax Returns and Skilled Tax Audit Representation
Our tax law services include preparation and filing of the proper tax returns in a range of unique situations, helping our clients ensure tax compliance, and providing comprehensive, results-driven representation in IRS and California state tax audits.
Important concerns we address often include:
- What are the best strategies for minimizing my personal or business tax burden and obligations?
- What are the tax requirements and tax implications of the gift or other transaction I am considering?
- What steps can we take to minimize my own or the recipient’s tax liability for gifts that exceed annual allowable limits?
- What modifications to my estate planning documents or business structure will be necessary or beneficial?
Building Lasting Relationships Through Responsive Service and Real Results
Many of our clients turn to our firm for the handling of a specific tax challenge — such as the filing of estate tax returns — and then recognize our ability to provide valuable tax planning counsel on an ongoing, long-term basis. We often go beyond addressing a specific concern to identify and explain strategies with significant long-term financial benefits.
Get started today with a taxation consultation to discuss your needs and find out what we can accomplish for you.